The context of the Uninleco project is the lack of access to the material means and knowledge of groups at risk, such as pupils from families at the fringes of society, national minority groups like Roma, refugee families, etc. The COVID crisis has shown that schools and civil society organization activities suffered from a lack of access to such learners. Most importantly many lacked the skills and knowledge to access educational resources. They could not take part in virtual teaching offers and lacked the motivation through continuing encouragement and guidance. So, universities, their staff and advanced students, but also socially responsible businesses are in a unique position to assist in this situation. Universities, businesses, and some civil society organisations could apply their digital skills to train digital learning coaches to build and support a group of multipliers from relevant organisations (professionals and experienced volunteers), among them from the beneficiary groups of disadvantaged groups of society.
Objectives of the project:
- disadvantaged students and youth from groups at risk can acquire the digital knowledge and skills and develop the appropriate attitude to access digital education, learning and social support opportunities;
- to reenter the education and support opportunities that are offered but not used by disadvantaged students and youth from groups at rsik;
- to catch up with the gaps in education and learning created during the COVID crisis;
- to develop digital skills that allow for using digital learning opportunities on a continuing basis.
Project Reference: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-HED-000023527
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: KA220-HED – Cooperation partnerships in higher education
Coordinator: University of Alicante (ES)
Partners: University de Alicante (Spain), South East European University (The Republic of North Macedonia), Mednarodna fakulteta za družbene in poslovne študije (Slovenia), Fundacion Empresa Universidad de la Alicante de la Comunidad Valenciana (Spain), ISOB Institut fur Sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung GMBH (Germany).
SEEU contact person: Shpresa Alija
Hashtags: #digitalcoach #trainingkit #communitydigitalmultipliers #inclusivecommunitylearning #universitybusinesscommunity
Project webpage: https://www.uninleco.eu/home/
1. Training modules and visual material (presentations, short videos, animations, infographics) for community digital learning coaches (corresponding about 100 p, OER)
The training is led by Institut fur Sozialwissenchaftliche Beratung GMBH (for more click the link: https://isob-regensburg.net/). The coaches will be provided with a conceptual framework for their interaction with the multipliers and beneficiaries. The format will be modular, in a clear and straightforward language. Training presentations and instructional videos will add visual content, including key actor testimonials, interviews etc.
2. Training kit for Community Digital multipliers (text, presentation, video and additional media) equivalent of about 100 p. highly visualized, OER)
The training kit is led by University of Alicante (for more click the link: https://www.ua.es/). The training kit will be designed to support multipliers to work with the final beneficiaries. It will include bite-sized information on digital support opportunities, “how-to” instructions for the most common digital communication and learning applications and skills to use them. The style and language will be adapted to the beneficiaries (simplified language), so that they can be used in the workshops, along with short texts, video and other visual media.
3. Video-based mini-case studies on digital infrastructure and digital learning support of schools and other learning opportunities for beneficiaries to inform and motivate coaches, multipliers and beneficiaries.
The output three is led by Mednarodna fakulteta za družbene in poslovne študije (for more click the link: https://mfdps.si/). This result will be produced in two main stages: the production of example videos on existing support schemes and learning opportunities by the coaches and multipliers as they explore these structures. In the next step the beneficiaries themselves will use their acquired media skills to shoot and produce such short videos themselves.
4. Universities for inclusive community learning fieldbook and video/podcast series: good practices of animation of university-and-business support for learners at risk in formal and non-formal education.
The book publication is led by South East European University (for more click the link: https://www.seeu.edu.mk/). The learnings from: analysis of good practices in partner countries (success factors), final definition of content, assignment of modules, draft module production (text, presentation, video) and setting up content platform, will be synthesized into a handbook format to present the consolidated insights, advice and the best practices from the fieldwork in a book publication for universal access. The content will also be presented on the content platform and through the popular formats video interview and podcast.
5. Video Testimonials and Publicity Material on Business Responsibility in digital inclusion of groups at risk content for use in business publications.
The last output of UnInLeCo project is led by Fundacion Empresa Universidad de Alicante de la Comunidad Valenciana (for more click the link: https://fundeun.es/). In order to engage the socially conscious business community, the partners will produce information material and testimonial videos of businesses that have engaged in the activities with the target group of other businesses to motivate them to also start such activities and partner with social NGOs and universities to this end.